Single roll of Ilford Delta 400 ISO Professional 120 Medium Format Black & White Film.
Ilford's Delta 400 Professional is a high-speed black and white negative film featuring core-shell crystal technology to produce high sharpness with a fine, uniform grain structure. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° when developed in standard black and white chemistry, making it well-suited to handheld photography and working in difficult lighting conditions. This versatile film also features a broad tonal range and a wide exposure latitude, which can be rated between EI 200 to EI 3200 and pushed or pulled during development to maintain consistent contrast.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in Standard Process
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Core-Shell Crystal Technology
- Wide Exposure Latitude and Tonal Range