Kodak Tri-X 400 ISO 35mm Film – 36 Exposures for Stunning Black & White Photography
Capture the world in its truest form with the Kodak Tri-X 400 ISO 35mm Black & White Film. This iconic, high-speed, panchromatic film is your go-to choice for shooting in challenging lighting conditions, capturing fast-moving subjects, or when you need to freeze a moment with a quick shutter speed. Its versatility makes it ideal for both professional photographers and hobbyists alike.
- Traditional Black and White Film: Experience the timeless beauty of monochrome photography.
- Classic Grain Structure: Perfect for capturing low-light scenes and fast action without compromising quality.
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness: Achieve stunning detail in every shot.
- Wide Exposure Latitude: Offers flexibility in various lighting conditions.
- Maximum Pushability to EI 1600: Ideal for push processing, giving you more creative control in post-production.
Why Choose Kodak Tri-X 400?
The Kodak Tri-X 400 film is renowned for its excellent fine grain and high sharpness, making it a top choice for capturing subjects with a great depth of field. Its wide exposure latitude allows for a forgiving range when shooting, so you don't have to be overly precise with your settings to get a great shot.
Push your creative boundaries even further with its maximum pushability to EI 1600. This feature makes it incredibly versatile for push processing, allowing you to experiment with different development times to achieve unique effects.
Whether you're shooting urban landscapes, portraits, or fast-paced action shots, the Kodak Tri-X 400 ISO 35mm Black & White Film is your reliable partner for extraordinary photography.
- Low Light Photography
- Action Shots
- Depth of Field Photography
- Push Processing
Capture the essence of your subject in stunning black and white. Order your Kodak Tri-X 400 ISO 35mm Black & White Film today and unleash your creative potential.
#KodakTriX400 #BlackAndWhiteFilm #35mmFilm #HighSpeedFilm #PanchromaticFilm #LowLightPhotography #ActionPhotography #FineGrain #HighSharpness #WideExposureLatitude #PushProcessing #TraditionalFilmPhotography #MonochromeMagic