Sale Sold out
Regular price $28.97 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Fujifilm 200 ISO 35mm 36 Exp Each x 3 Rolls (Total 108 Exp). Made in the USA. The Japanese version of this film C200 is no longer manufactured. You may find some on eBay.
From time to time, we may limit the number of rolls you can purchase as we want as many folks as possible to enjoy the low prices at which we sell this film. Thanks for your understanding and supporting the film community.
We offer the FUJIFILM brand for those looking for a quality film with superb color reproduction. This product is available at an ISO speed of 200 sensitivity, providing everything from versatility and highly flexible film with enhanced color reproduction to sharpness and smooth, fine grain.
At a Glance
- Color reproduction of extraordinary vividness
- Excellent sharpness
- Fine skin-tone reproduction
- Excellent grain quality
- Excellent exposure suitability
- Extraordinary vividness across the entire spectrum, including vibrant reds, blues, and yellows
- Sharp depiction of all aspects of the subject, from overall form to textural details
- Beautiful, natural skin-tones rendition
- Fine grain for a medium-speed film, providing consistently high quality even in enlargements
- Accurate color reproduction, even under fluorescent lights