- Daylight-Balance Color Transparency Film
- ISO 100/21° in E-6 Process
- Extremely Fine Grain Structure
- Vibrant Colors and Low D-Min
- Low Contrast and Neutral Tonal Scale
- T-GRAIN Emulsion, Ideal for Scanning
Kodak Professional Ektachrome E100 is a daylight-balanced color transparency film characterized by its excellent grain structure, vibrant color rendering, and overall low contrast profile. The lower contrast values contribute to a wide dynamic range and a neutral tonal scale for greater color accuracy, and a low D-min helps to ensure brighter, whiter whites. It has a medium-speed nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21° when developed in the E-6 process. The smooth grain profile pairs with a micro-structure optimized T-GRAIN emulsion, making it especially well-suited to scanning applications.
#e6slidefilm #kodakektachrome100 #120filmphotography