Kodak's Professional T-Max 100 is a medium-speed panchromatic black and white negative film characterized by an extremely fine grain structure and high sharpness and resolving power. The grain pattern resembles a patterned, tabular form that maintains effective film speed while reducing grain appearance during enlarging or scanning by utilizing a T-GRAIN emulsion. This film has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21°, features a wide exposure latitude and broad tonal range, and responds well to push and zone system development changes.
In addition to the processing as a negative in standard black and white chemistry, T-Max 100 is also suitable for reversal processing using the T-Max 100 Direct Positive Film Developing Outfit for creating copy and duplicate work.
- Panchromatic B&W Negative Film
- ISO 100/21° in Standard Process
- Very Fine Grain, T-GRAIN Emulsion
- High Sharpness and Resolving Power
- Wide Exposure Latitude and Tonal Range
- Can Be Processed in Reversal Chemistry