The Holga camera was initially introduced to the Chinese public in 1982 as an inexpensive camera for everyday use. Shortly after its introduction, it became an underground artistic phenomenon. Using the Holga is an exercise in breaking free from dependence on technology, precision, and controllability. The sharp center, slight softness at the edges, vignetting, and random light leaks produce dream-like, one-of-a-kind images.
The HOLGA 120GCFN has the same body and masks as the classic 120N but comes with a built-in flash (no hot shoe), and the lens is made of glass. The built-in flash has four color filters: white, red, blue, and yellow. It's perfect for daytime fill light, nighttime parties, and front-row concert photos! Use different colors with multiple exposures, and the possibilities are endless. The glass lens offers the same edge, softness, and vignetting as the original plastic lens but offers added protection against scratches or scuffing.
- It uses 120 medium format film
- 2 film masks for either 12- 6x6 cm images or 16- 6x4.5cm images
- Shutter Speeds: (N)ormal - 1/100s; (B)ulb - Holds Shutter Open
- Apertures: SUNNY - f/11; SHADE/FLASH - f/8
- Built-In Flash with color filters: White, Red, Blue, Yellow
- Standard Tripod Mount (1/4-20)
- Lens cap
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included)
#holg #holga120filmcamera #holga120gcfn #lomophotography #lomography