Rollei Superpan 200 is a high-speed black and white negative film with a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24°. Based on Agfa-Gevaert AVI PAN 200 BW Aerial Film.
Rollei Superpan 200 is a real all-rounder! Featuring an expanded color sensitivity into the near infra-red range of the color spectrum, it offers excellent penetration through haze, fog, and other atmospheric conditions liable to affect the image quality. This yields an improved image contrast and, therefore, more information. With the uniform distribution of the panchromatic sensitivity within the visible light range, the terrain can be recorded faithfully without reverting to special spectral recording filters.
The high speed can be increased to ISO 400/27 by pushing.
- Traditional Black and White Film
- 200 ISO plus/minus one stop
- 0.10 mm (.004"), polyester base
- Color sensitivity into the near infra-red range, up to 750nm
- Very fine grain and high sharpness,
- It can be exposed as a 125 to a 200 ISO film
- Great maximum density
- Great tone reproduction
- Optimum flatness
- Transparent = Ideal for scanning and as a slide
- Available as a 35mm and 120 Rolls
#rolleisuperpan200 #mediumformatfilmphotography #blackandwhitefilmphotography