Sale Sold out
Regular price $9.06 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Single roll of Fujifilm 35mm 200 ISO 36 Exposures, unexpired film.
- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 200/24° in C-41 Process
- Fine Grain and High Sharpness
- Wide Exposure Latitude
- Vivid and Accurate Color Reproduction
FUJIFILM 200 Color Negative Film is a medium-speed daylight-balanced film with a vivid color palette and sharpness. It features a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24° and broad exposure latitude for use in various lighting conditions. The film offers beautiful and natural skin tones for portraits and group settings, and its fine-grain structure enables high-quality results for prints and enlargements.
- Extraordinary vividness across the entire spectrum, including vibrant reds, blues, and yellows
- Sharp depiction of textural details and all aspects of your subject
- Beautiful, natural skin tones for color-accurate renditions
- The fine-grain structure provides consistent, high-quality results for prints and enlargements
- Accurate color reproduction under fluorescent and natural light
#fujifilm200 #fujifilmc200 #35mmfilmphotography